Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Get it?

An argument erupted last night during a discusion of the whereabouts and future of Sinclair, who has been been neither seen nor heard from since he was tased a few months back (I heard something along the lines of "erasing his past" whatever that means). This weirdo guy who writes an unsuccessful web-comic and wears Sarah Palin glasses was all in my face about how Sinclair was probably forced to join alcoholics anonymous by the court. Of course I called bullshit on this, because AA is a religious group (I think), and this would be a violation of church and state.

I don't care about accuracy, I said to myself. This is a matter of personal pride and I want to show this fuck up with vehement declaration of falsehoods, like making up several of the 12 steps to put this sucker in his place. But then the weirdo says he knows about it from personal experience, which was basically inferring that he was in AA. I'm not sure if it was court-mandated, because this made me want to end the argument right away. So I told the guy I didn't want to argue with him, and I left the bar.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sad that I miss the excitement that is Taco Tuesdays.