Friday, July 10, 2009

Rekindled


This was one of the more of productive weeks that you will find here, I suppose. Something to build on, as I attempt to start writing a book. That's right, a book. That will likely never be published. But shit, if this can get published, I think it means the standards are officially low. What's this book about you say? That's a good question, one which I trust will answer itself in time, in theory. Throwing glass bottles against the wall will be involved either in the creative process or as a narrative element.

Rambling. My dead bike has been revived somehow and converted to a single-speed. Which is extremely fun to ride. Perhaps turning it into a fixed-gear is next on the agenda. Either that or new brake pads. If only my digital camera could also come back to life, I would upload pics of the sweet frame weld job. It can be nice having a retired handyman for a father.

That's it, my boss just handed me a VIP pass to the local bike race tomorrow, so I have to go weigh my prank options: Either a smoke bomb left over from 4th of July, or dressing in the gorilla suit and riding my bike around the course a few times. Or both.

0 comments: