Thursday, July 02, 2009

Consider the possibilities


This is a short work week, thanks to Canada Day, Everybody is losing their jobs day, the 4th of July. And I ain't got shit else to do, so here's a bunch of Internet crap.

If this sounds like a ridiculous use of everyone's time, that's only because it is.

I spent a bunch of time checking out the various quirky baseball infographics at Flip Flop Flyball. They kind of remind me a bit of the macrophenomenal basketball almanac. One highlight is a fantasy baseball game between Wu Tang Clan and The E Street band, but there is a ton of other goodies. Obviously Clarence Clemons is a power hitter.

Ever at a loss at what to say during sex? Here's a guide that could come in handy. Although its unclear what kind of reaction "I just pooped ... a lot ... on your dog" would get. Probably good right?

Transformers 2 is out in theaters. As difficult as it is to resist the ostensible lure of giant robots (with balls!), explosions, and Megan Fox running in slow motion, the lack of coherent plot may just keep me away. Plus the fake Michael Bay twitter is probably more entertaining. And this is coming from someone who owns Snakes on a Plane on DVD.

That's about all I can muster for now. I'll leave you with a music video via this list of 100 from Pitchfork in 2006. Because why not?

0 comments: