Monday, August 14, 2006

So, that was weird...

The other day I saw some guy riding a motorcycle while wearing a suit. A little odd perhaps, but not too out of the ordinary.
A couple weeks ago Shibby and I saw a midget bicycling with the whole Lance Armstrong style get-up on. I wondered if she was riding a kids bike or something custom-made. Nevertheless, that was definitely out there. Not 'Guy shitting on the floor at an NU-Iowa football game' strange, but not something you see every day either.
But then last Friday a dry-fit clad TD and I were walking in Center City Philly, when some girl, who was sitting with her friend enjoying some 3pm martinis, asks us to sniff her armpit and tell her if she has BO. Sober as I was, I say "Maybe he will" pointing at TD. He looks at her mortified friend and says, "I will -- but only if the red-head watches."

Final note: Apparently as we were walking by the girl was sniffing her own armpit, which TD saw. They had a moment of recognition, at which point the encounter could have gone in any number of ways. In retrospect, I respect her decision. Well-played armpit girl. Well-played.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's funny because I wish I would have smelled it.

TD