Monday, October 19, 2009

Artistic growth?


I remember when I heard Kanye's first album, and was all like -- this shit is awesome (no more borrowing from mom for my high). But then his second album came out and I was disappointed. Fuck that Golddigger song. Jamie Foxx should stick to movies about musicians and football players. But despite my personal opinion West became more famous and popular. Later there was backlash from the drunken award show antics. But who doesn't have demons right? Just gotta cut them out of your stomach after vomiting up rose petals.

edit: Original taken down, so its been replaced by this shoddier Youtube version. Until that gets taken down as well, at which point it will be replaced (per anonymous' suggestion) by a picture of Carlos Ruiz/goats. Or you know, not.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a metaphor for all things Ruiz?