Tuesday, February 20, 2007

When I die I want my remains shot out of a cannon


"Sometime later, on the other side of the fire, I heard two Angels several feet behind me. They were sitting on the ground, leaning against the bikes and talking very seriously while they passed a joint back and forth. I listened for a moment, keeping my back to them, but all I heard was one emphatic sentence; 'Man, I'd give all the weed in the world to clear up the mess in my head.' I quickly moved away, hoping I hadn't been recognized."

-Hunter S. Thompson, Hells Angels


The doctor of gonzo journalism has been dead for two years now. I don't really have anything else to say, but I figured I'd mark the occasion with this video of Gary Busey ruminating on Hunter's genius. Cause that's sure to make sense.


1 comments:

tdenevi said...

"he had the ability to create visions for readers before they read him."

Good stuff, duder. HST sorely missed.

Can't wait for the J-Ro press conference, you baller.

T