Thursday, February 15, 2007

I like crackers, stupid



Because I haven't updated in nearly a week, and because this blog is nothing if not experimental, here's some Phillies related haikus I wrote while waiting for a boring-ass township meeting to start.

58 dingers
always enjoys going deep
drop bombs on bitches

fans best whipping boy
patrols left like Luzenski
suck me beautiful

compact lefty stroke
so dastardly and Utley
fuck freddie mitchell

crazy ass catcher
metaphysical and shit
back to the future

only got one ball
cannot hit Randy Johnson
shut up you fat fuck


Thats all I got done before the meeting started and I had to listen to local residents whine about softball fields or some bullshit.



Another post might be coming sometime soon. To whet your appetite -- it could be on such diverse topics as the Patriot Act, Anna Nicole Smith being dead, frogs, Isaac Asimov, smoking bans in public parks, Mr Belding and Tony Romo singing Journey, or the effects of combining 40s and box of wine. So refresh constantly just to be safe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for Mr. Belding.

P.S. - If my boss asks I am working right now.

Anonymous said...

my brother and his girlfriend met mr. belding at a charles barkley charity golf tourney...apparently he's a huge asshole. honestly, what has he done in like 10+ years? maybe he should make a sex tape with screech...