Friday, February 09, 2007

BEHOLD THE AWESOME POWER THAT IS RYHO


I don't want to say RYHO is a beast, but he most certainly hits a baseball like one. I mean, I cannot wait til he and Bryant Gumbel go one on one in an interview and RYHO eats him. Airing Monday on Real Sports.

I really wants to post a "RYHO hitting bombs" video here, but sadly, none exists. Can't even get video of his straight-away centhz upper deck RFK dong. I would fuck him like he was Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction. Uhhhh....

ANYWAY, to complete the utter gayness of this post -- check out the best video I could finds on this here Interblag that is Phillies related.


(Kudos:Scrapple & Iggs)

3 comments:

tdenevi said...

"Now Kansas City I know is a super team /
But the Phillie Phanatic, he's just as mean"

Anonymous said...

march 17 to the 25 is the spring break. if your want day trip march 3. let me know

shibby

Anonymous said...

we all know howard eats steroid filled children that are raised in secret labs...just because bonds injects it in his butt doesn't make it any worse.