Thursday, September 16, 2010

This fucking guy



Elsewhere in my brain, this blog is stagnating terribly and may soon be abandoned. But I don't want to act rashly, this thing has been a part of my life for more than four years for better or worse. If it has to die, it will be a slow, painful death. The problem is I have too much "web presence" for my liking, between this and the twitter and facebook and another "professional" blog. I am the online editor of a daily newspaper. Today I wrote a column chastising commenters.

But perhaps the goats will come back in vogue, you never know. I would like to get to 1000 posts before complete abandonment, just from a personal achievement standpoint. And we are getting close, a few more haphazardly posted YouTube videos could do it.

2 comments:

Sean said...

"I believe a majority of the readers who leave comments do so out of a genuine concern about what is going on in the community."

You, sir, are a liar.

Also, is it ironic that no one has commented on your article about commenting? Or do I not understand irony? If so, isn't that ironic?

Anonymous said...

Don't call me a liar you fuck. If this was like 500 years ago I could kill you for that, legally, in Spain.