Friday, July 23, 2010


How was I not aware of this until today? I specifically said that I was to be informed of all hysterical reactions to natural phenomena.

edit: So I decided I needed to record the dialog from that video for those of you who can't access Youtube (these people exist?) ... it's a better use of my time* than my usual workday, which as you might of guessed spent mostly playing ACTION TURNIP!!!

Whoa that's a full rainbow all the way
Double rainbow oh my god
It's a double rainbow all the way
Whoa it's so intense
Whoa man wow whoa whoa
Whohoho oh my god oh my god oh its a oh my god
Whoa ho ho wow Wooooo oh my god wooooo
oh my god (repeated)
It's starting to look like a triple rainbow
Oh my god its a full on double rainbow all the way across the sky
sobbing
What does this mean
Moaning
It's so bright oh my god it's so bright and vivid
Ohhhhhh ohhhhhh ohhhhhhh
It's so bright and beautiful
crying and/or laughing
now he's just openly weeping
oh my god (repeated)
It's a double complete rainbow right in my front yard
Too much unintelligible what it means
sigh it's so intense
oh my god

*or is it!?!

0 comments: