Thursday, April 15, 2010

Backwash

See, now I'm looking at that rant from earlier this week and thinking it is embarassing. Stupid brain, so petulant. As a way of amends making, here is a video of some tubby chick grinding on a guy in a hoverround at a Phillies game.



Well. Clearly its no threesome with two black prostitutes at the same time* but I'm not going to look for anything remotely resembling that on youtube right now. Also. I was looking back in the archives for something good and Phillies related - perhaps you would be interested in it? No? Well fuck you here's stuff anyway.

Odds on World Series MVP. I was right!

This photo was something I made. Shark messiah! I forget why. Probably sad about the 10,000th loss.



Or how about this one, where I learn important life lessons about heckling white baseball players or something. Dammit, where is that one where I took a picture of a retarded Mets fan. Oh here it is.

This is way easier that trying to come up with something new, that's for sure. Plus like half the things on here in the summer months have at least some Phillies non sequitor, ie BAAHHHHHHH JOE BLANTON.

Not to say I don't have any ideas for goats bait, but I'm just lazy/hungover/busy/there's soccer on/some new Netflix just arrived/excuse du jour. Also I need someone to take pictures of me running over my phone with my bike. Using the timer option on the camera is too tricky, I've found. So for now, I'll just quote myself out of context. So meta!

Some "baseball purists" might say that fan interference ruins the sport, that the players on the field should determine the result. Pffft, gay. The real problem with this idea is that some might hesitate to part with their $7 beers. But in reality, isn't $7 a small price to pay for the respect of your peers and the broadcast television audience? If there's any genuine truth in this world, it's that everyone loves someone who disrupts a sporting event. Also if you drink half the beer first it mitigates some of the cost, without significant lessening of the projectiles soaking ability.


*Which I have been informed is every man's dream.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Goats bait = whisky induced rambling? No?

Anonymous said...

Oh Goats. It's funny because the Phillies are not really the Phillies anymore, what with the winning of everything and what have you.

Also:

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_14897218?source=rss

A mind like yours would enjoy that.

thope said...

Ah yes, I saw that this morning.

"I'll show you! By vomiting on your daughter! Who's laughing now! Ha ha, blargh!"

Unknown said...

Also, WTF?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36597290/ns/business-us_business/?GT1=43001

Goldman Sachs charged with fraud? What do you have to say about that, Matt Taibi, you whiny bitch? I'm sure he'll let us know why that is somehow not good enough.