Tuesday, December 01, 2009

The future of news


In the future, news will only be broadcast in foreign languages, forcing English speakers to interpret what is happening via computer-generated animation. I am going to start learning how to do 3-D graphics right now, they are the logical next step beyond where we are now in news-gathering/distribution, which is I dunno, Twitter? I'm not kidding, except about the learning part. This is because I assume there are thousands of Chinese and Thai people willing to make these animations of women swinging golf clubs for slave-level wages. Wages that could never support my American lifestyle.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minivan!

Also, computer Tiger really shouldn't be driving while looking back placidly at his anime-proportioned wife (but not nearly as proportioned as the mistress!)

Well done, Asiatic medias.