Friday, March 27, 2009

Urge to kill ... rising

I don't know if its illness, lack of sleep, job stress, too much internet or what, but everything seems to be stimulating my aggravation bone (edit: That's what she said). Here's a few items in particular. Sorry in advance for the negative tone.

Cars:
Fuck you and your precious driving. I will be riding my bike right down the middle of the lane. The speed limit is 25 and that's what I'm doing. And I will be running that stop sign as well. Here's a little analogy: If the energy you personally need to expend to stop and start your giant piece of junk road hog with the idiotic bumper stickers and custom paint job is the equivalent of one ear of corn, then the energy I must expend to stop and start my bike is a whole fucking silo. I am going to start carrying my chain lock on my handlebars for ease of swinging. You fucks.

The legalization brouhaha:
Apparently Obama "casually dismissed" the marijuana question during his online townhall thing the other day: Extreme irritation on all levels. On one hand, it means a never-ending drug war and escalating border violence. Take that, New Mexico! On the other hand you have the "heads" reaction that completely ignores political realities, such as entire generations of people in this country that actually believe this shit is grown by the devil. But hey, if you're a progressive there is no need to try and understand what other people might think. You dumb fucks.

Random ugly faces of people I see on the street:
Oh how much I would love to punch that stupid look right off your face. Go run into traffic. Seriously, what the hell do you think you are looking at, with those beady eyes.

Lingering coughs:
I quit smoking upon first sign of illness, throat. That means I shouldn't wake up in the middle of the night feeling like my lungs are trying to make a mad dash for Guatemala, possibly on a drug run. That's where the money is.

DLN web site commenters:
Jesus Christ on a crucifix, best not get too deep into this one. Let's just say the comments section of your local newspaper's web site is not the best place to cast a passionate defense of your recently-arrested loved one. And trying to moderate the resulting discussions, by freepers, is like trying to herd some sort of genetically engineered super-cats that can teleport and shit.

Old people:
Just die already, no one wants you here. A bit harsh? Well, lets limit that to old people who drive terribly. Or how about the just the old woman who I am forced to make conversation with all day. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP you old bag, if you bitch about how tough you have it one more time I'm going to start getting into some serious violence with a claw hammer.

Well that's a bit disturbing, but at least I feel slightly better now. TGIF etc.

2 comments:

grant said...

somebody needs a hug.

Anonymous said...

Oh Goats. You're my favorite 19th Century Russian Blogger.