Wednesday, August 27, 2008

You know it



I've been avoiding the coverage of the Democratic National Convention like the plague since posting that video on Monday. Well, except for descriptions of straight lampin' with pirates outside the Pepsi Center. What?

Anyway, I do wish I had seen Kucinich's speech where he screams GOD DAMN AMERICA WAKE UP AMERICA over and over again and then makes some sort of communistic hand gestures.

Edit: Here's the video. Crazy elves and their love rollercoasters.

Double edit: I want a gold medal for violating international law.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I expect that kind of shit from Ohio; it is the crotch of the mid-west.

Big game tonight..bringing the flask?

Mr. Met is a kid toucher.

thope said...

I think Section 142 may be spared my scotch induced bicycle-related rants ... this time.