Saturday, September 23, 2006

Topics on which to not get me started

Do not bring up these subjects with me unless you want a crazy rant. Especially if I am shitfaced.

Insurance companies: So wrong in so many ways. Seriously, do not get me started.
Global Warming, or as it should be called, Climate Change.
SUVs: do you need an explanation?
Corporate culture: Mainly because I am being raped by it. Always remember, shit flows downhill.
Mike Mamula/Eagles drafts: I cheered when the drafted Donny Mac Nabb, and I think I was the only one.
The Legal/Justice/Prison system: don't work for the most part. Institutionalizes anyone involved, again, for the most part.
Electoral College/Voting: outdated bullshit to maintain the status quo.
War on anything as a part of the lexicon. ie "War on Drugs" or "War on Terror." How can you declare war on a method of warfare or something people put into their bodies? I declare war on drinking.

Ok I'm done, for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Insurance companies keep us warm and safe at night you commie.
2. Global warming was invented by Al Gore. Just like he invented the internet.
3. I will run over your Saturn with my SUV. Luckily for you, your doors will not be dented by it.
4. If you don't like corporations so much, why don't you just blow up all the corporate headquarters. After all, you are not your fucking khakis.
5. Clearly Mike Mamula was a dominant force in the league. Also the Eagles draft brought them Brian Westbrook. V for Villanova baby.
6. The Prison system gave us Bernard Hopkins. Clearly they are doing something right because he put his ability to beat the shit out of people to good use.
7. I am uncomfortable with change. It makes things less the same than they used to be.
8. I declare war on Pat Burrell.

Anonymous said...

Everyone is for change in general, but against it in particular, when they themselves have to change.