Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Here's an idea for a project


It's called "Jane and Jane" and the two primary characters are dumpy, post-menopausal women who work in an office. The narrative arc consists entirely of our two characters transferring calls back and forth between each other in a spiraling nightmare of whiny bewilderment and confusion. It ends with an off-screen voice screaming "For the love of God will you shut the fuck up." Either that or a hail of bullets. In no way is this based on real events.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to be around this weekend? I think I will be up in PA. I will call you on Saturday or something.



-Firebird in the Bush

thope said...

Yeah OK, I'm going to the Phils on Saturday though.

Anonymous said...

Oh goats. I love it when you threaten violence.